Saturday, August 8, 2009

happy "one year blogiversary"…! ! !...and the winner is...

"If you are afraid of butter, use cream." ~ Julia Child


The winner of the Julie & Julia / One-Year Anniversary of Feasting…on pixels Contest is: Culinary Cory

Congratulations Cory…!

I am very grateful to all of you, my dear blog readers that participated in or just left a comment in support during this contest.

A million thanks for all of your wonderful encouragement, support, advice, help, and profound generosity to me and my blog all this past year. I could not have had such a successful blogging year without these many kindness.

I am looking forward to another year of food photography, blogging and continuing my friendships with all of you.


For another giveaway celebrating Julia Child with a prize of a copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking, please go to Foodie Giveaway to enter.

Bon appètit...! ! !

8 comments:

Karen said...

Joyeux anniversuire!
And congratulations to Cory!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

and

Happy reading to the lucky winner Cory :)

sue said...

Yes--Happy Anniversary, Terrie! Your blog has developed beautifully--felicitations!! and yes--congratulations to Cory! "Bon appetit!"

Culinary Cory said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are too kind. I loved reading all the comments of the giveaway, and I'm honored to be selected. I haven't read the book yet, and I'm thrilled to get a chance to read it now.

feasting-on-pixels (terrie) said...

Merci beaucoup, Karen, Lisa and Sue for your felicitations on my on year blogiversary...you all are the glue that made this blog work.
You are all very kind...bisous...

Felicitations, Cory...!
The chef that was choosing the winner liked your heartfelt comment very much.
I hope that you will love Julia's book as much as I did.
I have emailed you per particulars.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cory!
Bon Anniversaire chère Thérèse!

Here's to another passionate year.

Culinary Cory said...

I sent an email in response to yours. Just want to make sure you got it.

feasting-on-pixels (terrie) said...

No, Cory, the email has yet to arrive...